About Us / Our Services
The ethos of the company is to deliver a high standard of service and try to take away a lot of the stress that can be caused be selling or letting a property. Understanding the client’s needs, requirements and using the very latest technology ensures the properties are marketed in a way to achieve the best possible results.
If you are considering selling or renting your property, we provide a free market appraisal service to clients. We will explain exactly how our unique approach to marketing our properties enables us to achieve the best price for our clients in a timescale suitable to them. As all of our highly-trained staff know their local property market inside out, you can rest assured that Northern Etchells Homes will help you sell or rent your property quickly and at the right price.
If you are considering a move, please feel free to visit our Wythenshawe office and meet the team who will be happy to discuss your individual requirements.
- Low fixed selling fee at a no sale no fee basis
- Landlords - we can take the stress out of letting your property with our full property management service
- Advertising from our highly successful Wythenshawe Civic Centre office
- Entry onto three popular portals such as Rightmove, On the Market, our own website and our social media marketing Facebook and Twitter.
- Local agents with knowledge of the area, we can give people many reasons why to buy in the local area
- We are here around the clock with our 24/7 mobile phone service for our managed letting properties and our clients.
- Accompanied viewing service - we can show people around your home so you don't have to
- High quality internal/external photographs of the property and its surroundings
- Free market appraisals and free for sale/to let signboard.
- Excellent experience on selling/letting in the local area
Northern Etchells Homes offer property letting and management services. With years of experience our team aim to take away the stress of the process of letting out your property.
We advertise your property on major portals to thousands of potential tenants looking to rent in the area, such as Rightmove, Onthemarket.com, our own website and social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
• Provide ‘To Let’ board, and advertisement in two prominent offices.
• We will set up standing order for future rental payments and collect the first month’s rent
• Prepare tenancy and inventory agreement
• Provide an experienced team who have knowledge of the local market.
• Organise an Energy Performance and Gas Safety Certificate if required.
• We will not rent a property without conducting a full reference check on all tenants over the age of 18.
• We are here around the clock with our 24/7 mobile phone service for our managed letting properties and our clients.
• Accompanied viewing service - we can show people around your home so you don't have to
To hear about our full management package and fees please do not hesitate to contact our lettings managers, Mandy or Sophie on 0161 498 0049.
Tenancy Referencing: £250, Additional £50 per extra adult (ages over 18)
Tenancy admin and Contract:£50
The tenant is also required to pay one month's rent in advance plus a deposit of one month's rent.
The charge for our letting services is £420 including VAT please see what this includes above.
If you would like us to manage your property, the cost of the is £300 including VAT. We will then charge 10% including VAT of the monthly rental income every month.
Sophie was absolutely brilliant handling the sale of my flat! Everything was completed in under 4 months and handled extremely professionally!
I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to sell!
Kelly Gibson- Hollyhedge Heights,M22.
we just wanted to say thank you for your hospitality and general positivity. You both were definitely people we felt comfortable doing business with and we felt very welcome in your shop and the village itself.
If the place had been a bit more where we wanted, we would have signed up straight away. Perhaps in the future we'll want to be a bit further away and we'll definitely keep you in mind.
Jack and Em
We never thought we could ever say an Estate Agent has earned their money but without doubt Northern Etchells have been the best Estate agent we have ever used and they earned their money!. Mandy worked tirelessly for us and updated us regularly - she was available virtually any time we needed to contact her. We would highly recommend her as we feel we got very good value for money! If we sell again (not for a long time I hope!)Northern Etchells will be our first contact! Many, many thanks!
Mr Bell, Tern Close, Altrincham
Mandy is fantastic! She works extremely hard for her fee and was brilliant in every aspect from valuation through to completion. She is very reliable, not only responding quickly to queries, but she is also very proactive in doing whatever she can liasing with buyers and solicitors to get the sale completed. She even had a back up buyer lined up for us incase anything fell through. We wouldn't hesitate in recommending her - she's a star!
Mr & Mrs Champion, Northcote Avenue, Wythenshawe
I bought my house last year in March 2012. The level of service that Mandy provides is extremely high. She has been the most helpful person during the process of my house and kept me up to date with everything. I dealt with other estate agents, and some of the service has been fine, but most have not been good at all. Mandy stuck by me whilst there were delays in paper work from the council and solicitors from both sides. Overall I can say that Mandy works very hard and deserves the credit. I hope to buy more properties from Northern Etchells in the future. Thank you Mandy for the great service, hope to see you soon for another property.
Mr Shah, Shawdene Road
Read more testimonials >